Project Cargo & Global Shipping
If you have complicated or heavy equipment to transport, APS Logistics International will rise to the challenge. We thrive under pressure and have handled many high-value, transportation projects on extremely tight deadlines.
From obtaining necessary permits and coordinating with specialized carriers to implementing advanced rigging and lifting techniques, we have the expertise and resources to handle even the most complex transportation requirements. With APS Logistics International by your side, you can trust that your valuable equipment will be handled with the utmost care, precision, and efficiency, delivering it to its destination safely and on time.
Our project cargo and global shipping specialties include –
- Out of Gauge: Our expert team has the experience and tools to transport your most challenging cargo, even when it’s too large to fit.
- Heavy Lift: Whether your cargo requires flatbed trucks, special volume cargo aircrafts, or even inland barges, we’ve got you covered.
- Break Bulk: We are experienced with an efficient and cost-effective break bulk shipping method.
- Flat Racks & Open Tops: When necessary, we will load your cargo into flat rack or open top containers.
- Rigging: Heavy equipment projects sometimes require cranes or pulley systems to lift the cargo, APS can source the equipment necessary to safely raise and lower large items from one surface to another.
WE DELIVER PASSION
We work alongside the fastest growing international companies